Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rizal: Not the Filipino Hero


Yes, I'm talking about a province in the Philippines, although it is named after the country's national hero, Jose P. Rizal.  A part of CALABARZON (CAvite, LAguna, BAtangas, Rizal, and QueZON).

Rizal Map

After my Antipolo trip two weeks ago, my travel buddies and I thought of other tourist spots in Rizal.  So we asked our friend, Google and Raina (lives in Angono and Taytay).  And here's what we come up with:
  1. Church in the Sky
  2. Blanco Museum
  3. Angono Petroglyphs
  4. Balaw Balaw Specialty Restaurant and Art Gallery
  5. Nemiranda's Art Gallery
  6. Mystical Cave
  7. Doña Aurora Street Murals
  8. Daranak Falls
  9. Batlag Falls
  10. Antipolo Church
  11. Hinulugang Taktak
  12. Via Dolorosa
  13. Avilon Zoo
Our goal is to visit as many places as we can for two (2) days.  Have you been to the places listed above?  Are there any other tourist spots you know near the area?  Feel free to share.

Map courtesy of Island Properties.




Read about our Rizal Tour:

Day 1 (with Angono Municipal Hall and Park)

Day 2


If you like this post, please consider sharing it on Facebook and Twitter.  Or you may leave a comment to help my blog.  Happy reading, thank you! :)





2 comments:

  1. This blog helped me to understand the fact that even a simply written article can be best over thousands of other highly qualified no-meaning articles. So always keep in mind that use simple but accurate parameters for your blog.ทัวร์มัลดีฟ ราคาถูก

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't blog for sometime, but ferely helsii, thank you! I'll try to blog or vlog as often as I can. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete